Welcome to our website.
Smart Money (“we”, “us” and “our”) refers to the owner of this website who is Prospect Capital Limited and its subsidiary, Smart Money Limited whose registered address is at One Liberty Place, Liberty Wharf, La Route de la Liberation, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3NY. We are registered under the Proceeds of Crime (Supervisory Bodies) (Jersey) Law 2008 (“Law”) for Schedule 2 Business pursuant to Article 14 of the Law and are supervised by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of the Smart Money website.
- You must be 18 or over to use our site. If you are based outside Jersey in a country that has a higher age of majority, you must be over that age.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by Smart Money and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites which are not under the control of Smart Money. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Smart Money takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Which Country’s Laws Apply to Any Disputes?
If you are a consumer or a business, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by the laws of the Island of Jersey. You and we both agree that the Royal Court of Jersey will have exclusive jurisdiction.